This center of yoga is dedicated to develop the interest amongst the young girl students of our institution. For developing the professional approach towards the Yoga we did a MOU with Niramay Yoga Kendra, Parbhani.
Yoga is a path towards total harmony of body, mind, and spirit. The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word Yuj, which means union. Union of the individual consciousness with the universal consciousness. Yoga is not merely a form of exercise for the body. It is an ancient wisdom - for a healthier, happier, and more peaceful way of living - which ultimately leads to union with the Self. It is an inherent desire in humans to be happy. The ancient sages, through inquiry about life, were able to reach a state of consciousness in which the secrets of healthier, happier, and meaningful living were revealed to them. Though yoga comes from Hinduism, the knowledge of yoga transcends any religion or culture. Its application is universal!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Helps in releasing toxins from the body
- Channelizes energy flow
- Improves the flexibility of muscles, range of motions of joints.
- Corrects the posture and alignment of the body
- Regulates the digestive, endocrine, and circulatory systems
- Strengthens and revitalizes the internal organs, leading to a healthy and youthful body
- Helps to lose weight, cure asthma, diabetes, heart problems, and many chronic diseases